As a part of technical fest, an event namely "Solutions to industry defined Problems (IDP)" will be conducted. It serves as a forum for excellent interaction ground between the luminaries of the industry and the cream of academia such as:
- Inviting industries to share and provide inputs regarding their technical snag(both generic and specific issue)
- To get the same assessed among students so that solution teams are formulated to work towards rewarding contributions or workable
- To get the concept and requirement of finding solutions to such industrial impediments known to other budding engineers in campus
METHODOLOGY OF IDP
The methodologies adopted are:
- Collection of key issues or problems that are well defined from the industry through the student.
- Put forth those issues / problems to the department to work for effective solutions.
- To present these solutions to the Pnel of judges during FUTURA 2k17 to get validation.
- Solutions are provided back to the industry and persuade them to implement and review.
- Cluster 1 - Mechanical, Mechatronics ,Automobile,Aeronautical
- Cluster 2 - EEE,ECE,EIE
- Cluster 3 - Agri,Biotech
- Cluster 4 - CSE,IT
- Cluster 5 - FT,TT
- Cluster 6 - Civil
- Only 2 members per team.
- Individual teams must present atleast for 3-5 minutes.
- The students have to present their solutions in the form of presentations. Minimum of 7 slides at least.
- Making a prototype or a working model for a solution is not mandatory if students are capable of making a prototype with an available lab equipment, those models can be used as an aid to the presentation.
- The students can provide a solution for any of the problem posted within the cluster irrespective of the departments.
- If students are addressing solution for the same problem the individual solutions must be unique and different.
From each department, the best two solutions will be awarded a cash prize. For 14 departments 28 prizes will be given.
DATE AND TIME
08/09/2017 and 09:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Yuvraj M - 9787280231
- Ragavi R - 9500057958